VOIP and Telephony
The way of business communication has changed forever. Today’s workforce needs to stay connected through a multitude of channels, including voice, video, data, and social networks. Bringing all of these paths together while removing high complexity and cost is what Microcomp strives to achieve through its telephony services. We offer traditional and VoIP solutions for small and midsize businesses in the greater Montreal and Quebec regions.
// Collaborate and Communicate Without Limits
With Microcomp’s Office solutions, adapting to new business and industry challenges will be a smooth operation. We can help you map integrated and customizable business communication solutions to support your specific business goals.
Our VoIP and telephony solutions are designed to address key challenges such as:
- Using a common phone system to bridge communication gaps between multiple sites
- Merging your voicemail with your unified communication system
- Establishing clear connectivity from your home office
- Keeping up with the latest upgrades and license changes
- Delivers on number access to mobile phones with call control when users are in the office
- Makes calls from your mobile phone showing the caller ID of the IPO phone system
- Ability to twin your desk phone and cell phone to simultaneously ring cell phones and show caller ID information Record your conversations and use Text to Speech (when used with Preferred Edition)
- Set presence and see presence of other users, and send Instant Messages
- Full-time employees who work from home can gain an edge with Video Softphone license and call control phone from desktop
- Access to IP Office Directory and a Personal Directory of speed dials
- PC call control features include click to dial, transfer, hold, and access to hundreds of speed dial numbers
- Employees that are primarily in the office can gain call control from their PC
- Conference call control – add, drop, record conference, mute, and un-mute
- Set alarms for internal and external calls
- Run manual or scheduled reporting on customer service agents
Our team of telephony experts can help your business with all installation, relocation, and system upgrade requirements. Contact Microcomp today.
Microcomp provides VoIP and Telephony services to the greater Montreal, Quebec region, including: Montreal, Laval, Terrebonne, Boucherville, Longueuil, Le Gardeur, Repentigny, Le Gardeur, Verdun, Lasalle, Lachine, Dorval, Pointe-Claire, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Pierrefonds, Quebec City.